Church Dărmănești

Detailed Description Church Dărmănești

In Dărmăneşti district , on a plateau that stretches far into the road Targu Neamt Piatra Neamt , attract attention with its massive profile Church " Annunciation " . The former chapel inside Boyar 's courts Darie Dărmănescu church fall into the category of conch plan , with well-shaped bosom side .

In the lower, space is limited and desfuL of as-is we will no longer retrieve classical Division into the narthex, nave and chancel, porch in front of the entry being added from 1914. There is, in fact, only one central rotunda with a vaulted and intended for family members-families. East nave is prolonged with the apse of the altar and opposite an entrance hall for the servants of the Court lies beyond a partition today disappeared and replaced by a simple bow headband. In the southern wall of the nave, a vaulted niche marks the location of the tombs of ctitoriceşti, and the Bell Tower, a square Tower, stands on the Western side of the building, having been the subject of recent structural changes.

Thick walls of the monument are not homogeneous. Were built from stone and brick one calculate the indoor and outdoor space being filled with a median emplecton stone from the river.Defence were opened in four walls distributings aimed access points, and the door can be locked and today using a drug, introduced in the wall thickness.

Church in Dărmăneşti never had the inner painting being recent, and iconostasis with a votive inscription from 1829 was portrayed in the hieratizarrt spirit of old Byzantine canons, pointing precisely through the rigor of the execution. Instead, a ferecătura Gospels in 1821, donated by lordachi Dag on December 20, 1845, is an impressive work of art, executed in silver and multicolored enamel. The abode of închinăciune dedicated to the Annunciation was built the backrests of Iku Darie, seem in the second half of the XVIII Iea and restored then by his son, the postelnic Ikin Darie, at 1829.
 
All this data is the result of a donation's inscription for a painting of the mother of God who came into the Church's heritage on 26 May 1834 and which is reckoned that he was part of the objects brought by Peter the great in the battle of Poltava, where he managed to defeat t-Charles XII, King of Sweden (July 8, 1709).The image of the Virgin constitute the proper icon, then a border increased with several scenes in which are recorded the most important wonders out of the most Holy Theotokos, the first of which is-obviously-the victory of Poltava. The Central painting seems quite old but I don't have special characteristics of Russian iconography but rather the Renaissance features. As for the addition, he is certainly newer and different invoice, executed on the occasion of the donation probably even from 1834.
 
Church of the Annunciation from Dărmăneştii Stone used exclusively up to court staff ' land reform from 1864, when the surface of the estate has been reduced considerably and the owners have left. After this time the surrounding buildings are starting to ruin and wasted, and the former chapel was converted into a parish church.
 
 

Area attractions from Piatra Neamt

Natural sciences Museum of Samalkha

At the Museum of natural sciences Piatra Neamt find an important collection of fossil specimens and specimens and rare flora and fauna, Neamt County, especially of the Ravens. More

Ceahlău Massif

Geographical limits
 
Ceah

More

Tourist route on Three caldrons, Cozla Hermitage: Dear

The hike takes about 4 km long and goes from the Zoological Park area, passing beside the plateau where the Cozla valley "Three Hills" and continue

More

Hiking Trail in Piatra Neamt: Mrs. John Hill

Located about 4 km from downtown Piatra Neamt, Dacian Fortress ruins on the place where Ms. Ku that represents a point of rare beauty on the city

More

Tracy Hill

Tracy hills (530 m), Cozla (679 m) and Cârloman (617 m) and Cernegura (852 m), overlooking the city of Piatra Neamț, on the East, North, and Sou

More

Dear Hermitage

As long as the Court of Dag Dărmănescu, the Sisterhood of the village was used by the Church on the other side of time on the road, in a clearing on

More

Museum of history and archaeology in Piatra Neamt

Founded in 1934 by the priest Constantin Macnulty, the Museum of history and archaeology in Piatra Neamt presents the evolution of human communities from Ne

More

Church Precista

In 1930 it was began construction of the Church of Precista in Piatra Neamt, and in 1947 it was sfiintita by the Metropolitan of Moldavia and Suceava, I

More

Fox Hill-Botoaia (eye steppe)

Fox Hill-Botoaia (also known as the steppe of the eye) is a protected area of national interest that corresponds to the category IV IUCN (a natural flo

More

Hill Cernegura

Tracy hills (530 m), Cozla (679 m) and Cârloman (617 m) and Cernegura (852 m), overlooking the city of Piatra Neamț, on the East, North, and South, respectively,

More