The Church Doamna is among old churches that today adorn the city of Piatra Neamt. Situated on a small plateau on the right River, beneath the forested foothills of the Cernegurei, this church with immaculate walls underwhelmed by its simplicity and its dimensions reduced.
Although it's not mentioned anywhere was in year accurately, it is assumed that this place of worship dates back to the middle of the 18th century built after a plan has very strong and thick walls and roof in two easy waters pumps above the apse of the altar, the Church presents to the outside three Planar facets finger angle.
Originally the Church had a single room, later was added the porch on the longitudinal axis of the vessel and vesmantaria on the southern side, near the altar apse. Then, in the years 1991-1998 follows other steps of restructuring in which the Church has again been modified by adding a porch on the southern side and the painting inside.
In the Church is the iconostasis made of three cases of impressive proportions, which dates from the year 1802. It is carved in Byzantine style and mixed with decorative elements taken from the folk art of the Bistrita Valley. Also in the courtyard of this place of worship was set up in the old House of the Abbey complex which includes a parish house, a library, a parochial Office and a confession.